06 December 2012

Save money: Can organizers

Order before 2013 and get 15% off any CanOrganizer 4 Pack

I've ordered from these people in the past, and they just sent me a 15% off coupon. While I don't need any more than I already have, I figured that someone else might like to try them.

They are inexpensive ($12-$16 per set of four), and despite the fact that they're made of cardboard, they've held together remarkably well for me over the last couple years. I will say that putting them together requires patience and some ability to follow directions. It's kind of like cardboard origami.

I like not having to dig around to find things, and not worrying about rotating cans anymore. Please measure the space you intend to put them in before you buy any.



Use offer code: Christmas15. There is no minimum order required to receive the 15% discount. Shipping times vary and are not guaranteed by Christmas. Offer valid only on CanOrganizer 4 packs (cupboard, shelf, pantry, wide). Offer expires December 31st, 2012.