14 November 2012

Question for my readers

There are a number of things I'd like to impart to you on this little blog of mine. I know how to DO many things, but many of those same things I need to SHOW rather than tell. Many of them assume that you the reader already have a certain level of knowledge about the subject already.

For instance, I'd like to do a piece on handgun shooting stances. I was planning on going to the range here soon, and figured DH could be pressed into service as either a model or photographer so I could give you lots of pictures. Is this too basic, or too advanced? Are you a beginner who would rather read a more general piece about weapons for self defense? Or do you know this already and want to read a more advanced one about tactics?

If there's anything else, related or unrelated, that you'd like to know more about let me know.
texas (dot) blue (dot) 1741 (at) gmail (dot) com.